Featured post

Yoga Bug - The Official Book Trailer

So excited to see that all my hard work has paid off and dreams can come true.  I am officially an author/illustrator and Yoga Bug is now...

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Good Morning Yoga


I'm so happy to see that Good Morning Yoga has made it's way onto book shelves and Amazon.  It was a pleasure to work on and complemented my own self-study during the yoga teacher training course I was attending. It really helped to understand the asanas in depth for my illustrating the yoga poses.

Since working on both Good Morning and Good Night Yoga I have been immersed in everything related to the Eight Limbs of Yoga.

I am now in the process of planning illustration/yoga workshops for schools and writing my own book.

Exciting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment