Wednesday 20 August 2014

Inspiration - Design Seeds

As I was looking for some new blogs to add to my list I cam across a beautiful yet simple blog that I know will be a great inspiration for me.  The blog is called Design Seeds created by designer Jessica Colaluca.  She posts colour palettes and combinations based on photographs of every day life.   Jessica's gorgeous photographs are works of art and I will definitely be using her colour combinations as a starting point for my illustrations.  As an illustrator I tend to get comfortable using the same colour combos so it will be great to step away from my colourful security blanket.

I will let you know how I get on and post again with a finished piece relating to one of Design Seed's palettes.

Photo created by Jessica Colaluca
A big thank you to Jessica for creating such an inspirational blog

No comments:

Post a Comment