Saturday 1 March 2014

The Law of Attraction


Positivity is something I strive for no matter what challenges are thrown at me and I feel very blessed to be surrounded by like-minded people both in work and play!

I have just completed the illustrations for my latest picture book "Zen and Bodhi's Snowy Day and have some new and exciting work I can't wait to share.  

I have also finished the sketches for another picture book "Goodnight Yoga" written by Mariam Gates.  It has a slightly different feel to it as it features little personalised characters based on the children of people who have invested to help raise funds for The Goodnight Yoga Kickstarter project. It also educational and includes an illustrated yoga flow for kids illustrated by myself :-) I'm sure the double page spread will also become a print/poster. 

I am adding a few more strings to my bow and hopefully animation and plushie toys are on the cards :-) I am visualising and working towards my career goals. I wake up in the morning and can't wait to start sketching or painting.  I love to see my little characters come to life with each stroke of paint.  I wish that with the last drop of paint they really did come to life just like The Magic Paintbrush although I don't think my little chihuahua Paul would like to share me with a menagerie of cute characters!

Smile...
Inspire...
Love...
Believe...
Live...
Dream...

Happy times :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment